3-A SSI Events
2018 Annual Meeting and Education Program
May 14-17, 2018
Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport - Mall of America
See the 2018 Annual Meeting & Education Program Schedule
2018 Meeting Attendees
Save the Date for the 2019 Annual Meeting & Education Program
2017 Annual Meeting and Education Program
May 1-4, 2017
Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America
3-A Sanitary Standards, Inc. (3-A SSI) has held its yearly Education Program and Annual Meeting on May 1-4, 2017 at the Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport-Mall of America in Bloomington, MN.
3-A Special Briefing: "The 3-A Symbol: What Is It and Why Is It Important?
Thursday, July 20, 2017, 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Wenzhou Binhai Grand Hotel
l4567 Yongqiang Avenue, Longwan District,
Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
This special session provided a complete introduction to:
- The history and important role of 3-A Sanitary Standards, Inc.
- The importance of the 3-A Symbol for hygienic equipment
- Use of the 3-A Symbol and U.S. trade in licensed products
- Resources to help your business grow by obtaining 3-A Symbol authorization
- Mr. Gabe Miller, holds accreditation by 3-A SSI as a Certified Conformance Evaluator
- Mr. Bart Fisher, 3-A SSI international trade attorney
- Mr. Jerry Yang, Hangzhou Compo Testing & Technology Service Co., Ltd.
Click here to download the presentation