Annual Meeting 2017 PowerPoint Presentations
For a full list of downloadable presentations for the years 2010-2017 organized by topics click here.
Monday, May 1
- Introduction to Hygienic Design - Tim Rugh, 3-A SSI; Greg Marconnet, Mead and Hunt
- Hygienic Design Standards and Guidelines - Larry Hanson, CIP Concepts LLC
- Hygienic Design Risks Workshop 1 - Larry Hanson, CIP Concepts LLC
- Hygienic Design & Fabrication Considerations and Techniques - Larry Hanson, CIP Concepts, LLC
- 3-A Standards Marketplace Benefits - Tim Rugh, 3-A SSI
- Workshop Exercise Worksheet 2 - Larry Hanson, CIP Concepts, LLC
- Holistic Approach to Hygienic Design - Larry Hanson, CIP Concepts, LLC
Tuesday, May 2
- Advanced Sanitation: The Future of Safer Food - Dr. Angela Anandappa, Alliance for Advanced Food Sanitation
- 3-A: the Symbol of Excellence - Helen Piotter, Dean Foods
- New Strategies for Biofilm Elimination - Dr. Scott Burnett, Ecolab
- Microbial Transfer and Facility Hygiene Controls - Rick Heiman, Global Hygiene
- Case Study: New Food Plant Safety Plan - Mike Green, GFS Resource Group LLC
- EHEDG and the Added Value of Hygienic Design for Food Processors - Patrick Wouters Cargill B.V.
- Hygienic Seal Design with Elastomers - Anders Christensen, AVK Gummi
- Making the Right Choice: Metal Detection, X-Ray or Both - John Yacoub, Mettler-Toledo Safeline, Inc.
- Welding in the Food Industry - Jay Petter, Quality Tank Solutions; Larry Hanson CIP Concepts, LLC
- Laser Welding Insights and Applications - Peter Merhof, GEA Tuchenhagen GmbH