The 3-A Symbol is a registered mark used to identify equipment that meets 3-A Sanitary Standards for design and fabrication. Here’s how the 3-A Symbol can work for you!
- The 3-A Symbol promotes acceptance of your equipment. More customers want to know “Does it meet 3-A?” or “Where’s the 3-A Symbol?”
- The 3-A Symbol conveys confidence and trust in your equipment. When customers see the 3-A Symbol on your equipment or in related product information, they know the equipment has been verified by an objective, independent third-party professional and has successfully met the requirements of a 3-A Sanitary Standard.
- The 3-A Symbol promotes effective product marketing. One of the most important objectives for any company offering equipment for food contact is to communicate sanitary design quickly and effectively. Display of the 3-A Symbol communicates a vital message!
- The 3-A Symbol gives your equipment added exposure. The on-line listing of authorized 3-A Symbol holders maintained by 3-A SSI gives your equipment important visibility and recognition.
- The 3-A Symbol reduces marketing costs. Integrity and customer confidence come faster with independent verification, helping to extend your marketing dollars!
- The 3-A Symbol increases sales. Add up the full range of benefits and you’ll see that the 3-A Symbol will help drive sales. Plan to incorporate the 3-A Symbol in marketing, advertising, and displaying your equipment.
- The 3-A Symbol is the Symbol of Assurance for sanitary design integrity you can trust. Add up the full range of benefits and you’ll see that the 3-A Symbol will help drive sales. Plan to incorporate the 3-A Symbol in marketing, advertising, and displaying your equipment.